Forum » Allmänna diskussioner » Video Sverige på BBO idag

Video Sverige på BBO idag

1 inlägg / 0 nya
Björn Hjalmarsson
Video Sverige på BBO idag

Sverige vs Frankrike och det gick ju bra och Sverige på första plats totalt efter ha slagit Lithauen. Heja Sverige!

Jag la en fråga om alertbuden i ett BBO möte och fick detta svar:

Where the vugraph is from live play, like the current European Team Championships, the Vugraph operator will see a player alert but may not be able to see the explanation that has been written.

It would help the operator if the bids were explained verbally in a language that they understood, but these events are played with screens and this is not permitted. You can watch the video of the play and see if you can see the explanations. (jag har inte lyckats få upp videon).

In reality, the players often alert and their opponents know why, either from the system card, experience or a hand signal. The operators typically find this more difficult to understand and they are not permitted to ask.

Så var det med det! Men i den här matchen har det blivit lite bättre, finns en del föklaringar…

En kul kommentar från operatören på bricka 24. ”They only I heard was Ola” Smile

Så slutklämmen blir att det bästa är nog att ta upp spelarnas system om man vill veta vad deras bud betyder…

Björn